Our Fantastic Staff:
Gary Kozlowski – Owner/Director
Gary is from Buffalo, NY and has lived in Poland for more than 10 years now and opened EI American Camps in 2011. He has a degree in Psychology from Buffalo State College. Gary became interested on bridging the gap between the methods of Psychology and Education, which was the foundation of starting his business. Many children have benefited from his work.
Interesting facts about Gary:
- has lived in seven different states in the USA and in Poland for 10 years
- loves playing baseball
- avid fan of the New England Patriots and Boston Red Sox
- boasts he has the best cat in the world
- favorite city to visit is Berlin
- Comes from a military family where 4 generations have served in the army
- loves long distance running
- father is 21 years older than him and youngest brother is 26 years younger
- first job: Burger King
Anna (Annie) Jasinkiewicz – Associate Director
Annie started working at EIAC since its inception and is the assistant director of the business. Because of her hard work and creativity, EIAC is the successful business it is today. Annie has worked as an English teacher in PSS Niedzwiednik for 20 years. She has a degree in English Philology, specializing in American Literature from the University of Gdańsk. Although she loves many American authors, she has an obsession with Scandinavian crime novels. Annie has incredible amounts of energy and is very good with people.
Interesting Facts about Annie:
- gets her discipline and intelligence from her mom, and her fantastic sense of humor from her dad
- favorite American city she has visited: Boston
- a very good distance runner
- is a book worm who will read anything she can in English or in Polish
- also an avid fan of the New England Patriots
- is an excellent swimmer
- a fantastic cook, would like to open her own bistro when she retires
- the shortest of all workers at 5’2″ (160cm) but casts a long shadow with her intense personality
- first job: McDonald’s
Fatty – Summer Camp Mascot
Fatty is with us at camp and is an amazing big cat from Utica, NY USA. Although he keeps his education credentials secret, we do have reason to believe he has worked as a food tester in the past where he ate all the food he could.
Fatty’s job is to watch over the children when they go to sleep. He goes from door to door at night to make sure everyone is ok. Fatty is an inspiration to everyone as to how to relax and enjoy life. He has been Gary’s owner for 10 years now.
Fun Facts about Fatty:
- loves summer far more than winter
- is supposedly half British Shorthair and looks like Garfield
- has the ability to nap in 37 different locations around his house
- loves to chase squirrels at summer camp
- Only needs 1/6 of light than any other camper needs in order to see clearly
- has lost 4 kg in 3 years, now a very healthy cat
- campers are allowed special visits to see him if they speak only English while at camp!
- worst fear: the local garbage truck